Wish List• MORE MEMBERS to take and enjoy the treasures in our center! In order for recycling to work we ALL need to buy used when possible and close the recycling loop! Please spread the word so our organization can grow and continue to serve our community.
• Garden Tools (shovels, hoes, rakes, spades, etc.)
• Chipper (so we can help the entire community mulch their yard waste)
• Plants (vegetables, fruits, natives, and butterfly plants for the community garden)
• Pool Skimmer Baskets
• 1.5 Inch Slip Elbows
• 1.5 Inch PVC Male Adaptor
• 1.5 Inch Conduit Locknuts
• 1.5 Inch PVC Pipe
• Teflon Pipe Joint Compound
• Free Advertising - We're doing our best to get the word out, but some free advertising would be awesome! We need more members to sustain the center.
• Staple Gun
• Corporate Sponsors - we will give you credit on our website and link to your website.
• A Building or Warehouse - so we don't have to pay rent! You never know...it just might happen! :)
• Fundraisers - please support our efforts by bringing in items that we raise funds from. These include old cell phones, MP3 players, laptops, and gently used newer books.
• Heavy duty pint containers - like the kind that soup comes in. We use them for our rainbarrel workshops!
Support Us with Monetary Donations
Unfortunately, our expenses cannot be paid with the wonderful treasures we create. Our rent and other modest expenses must be paid with cash. In addition to becoming a member, you can support us with monetary donations to support our work. We are also actively engaged in seeking grants for special projects and to support our operations. To make a donation, please either send your check to us at the address below or click the donate button. Thank you in advance!
Do you ever look at some item that you throw away & think, "Can't somebody do something with this?" Yes, they can and Trash to Treasure provides the avenue to make it happen. Below is a partial list of items that you might be discarding that can enhance arts and education.PLEASE NOTE: We only accept donations during our normal business hours on Friday(2-7pm) & Saturday(10am-5:30pm). Please do not leave materials when we are not there. We get in trouble with the other tenants in the building and with code enforcement. Thanks for your help!
Things we DO accept:
• Baskets - all sizes, including plastic veggie & berry baskets
Got something not listed that you think might be of benefit to our center? Just give us a call.
Plastic Recycling Dumpster
Paper Recycling Dumpster
Things we DO NOT accept:• Large Items - we are a small organization with limited space in our warehouse. If you have large items please call us first to see if we can accept them or if we can help you find another appropiate home for your donation.
• Plastic Bags - please take these to a grocery store to be recycled unless you have colorful ones. We like to use the colorful bags for crochet.
• Furniture - we do not accept anything that a thrift store will accept. We are trying to fill the recycling void. We sometimes accept shelving though for use to display items in our warehouse. Please call and ask before bringing. Click HERE for a list of local thrift stores that accept furniture.
• Electronics - Please take your electronic waste to the hazardous waste drop off. Click here for locations.